How to enter the competition
Deadline for entries: Wednesday, May 23, 2019
What are the eligible funds?
The universe of eligible funds is defined as single HF or FoHF which are either:
- registered with FINMA
- restricted to qualified investors but whose promotor or fund manager is active in Switzerland*
* with offices in Switzerland and/or other funds registered with FINMA
How to enter?
Please submit your entry via the Registration Form and send it to email@example.com
What will happen next?
Your application form will be reviewed by a member of the BANCOawards team and you will receive an email confirming receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation within 72 hours, please call +41-21-623 33 00.
To enable your application for entry to be considered, please consider the following:
• Please ensure that you have completed the form thoroughly.
• The closing date for registrations can be found above. Only in exceptional circumstances will late registrations be considered.
• Please make sure that you have completed the personal details section in full, as these details will be used to contact you if one of your funds is shortlisted.
• Before sending your completed form, please read it through carefully, checking for errors or omissions, as any false or missing information will disqualify you from registration.
If you have any questions on how to submit your entry please contact or call +41-21-623 33 00.
Once your Application Form will have been reviewed, your registration will be confirmed by email.